Home builders are growing in West St. Louis County with multiple new communities underway and more planned
ST LOUIS COUNTY/January 1, 2017 (STLRealEstate.News) Home builders in West St. Louis County are growing with multiple new communities that will help to meet the demand for homes in the St. Louis metro area.
However, there are challenges ahead as interest rates have began to rise and much uncertainty in the direction of our economy created by the new administration in Washington.
The new administration has created hope for better economic times many hoping that President-Elect, Donald Trump, pushes for tax bill changes that will have a positive impact on the real estate community. That hope is justified considering he owns billions of dollars of real estate himself. Its his expertise and fortune.
We will be writing about all new communities and the builders that help shape our community and future. These are just a few of the communities that these builders and others are involved in. However, we will be covering the rest over the next few weeks, in addition, to writing articles with more detail about each community, and builder.
This article features five communities involving seven different builders including prices ranging from the 200s to the 790s. A price range for a variety of budgets:
- Schoettler Grove, Chesterfield, MO – Benton Home Builders – Prestige Custom Homes – From the 790s
- Cherry Hills, Wildwood, MO – McBride & Sons Home – From the 300s
- Wildwood Trail, Wildwood, MO – Pulte Homes – From the 300s
- Main Street Crossing, Wildwood, MO – Payne Family Homes – Mid 200s
- The Arbors at Kehrs Mill, Chesterfield, MO – McBride & Son Homes – WJ Byrne Builders – From the low 600s
Pictures courtesy of St. Louis Media, LLC
Contributing Editor: MWS
Copyright 2016 K Amant, LLC d.b.a. STLRealEstate.News. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.