ST. LOUIS, MO/April 10, 2017 (STLRealEstate.News) SixThirty a local St. Louis business accelerator for tech startups in the financial services sector today, this week excitedly announced five new portfolio companies. These five selection companies will each receive a $100,000 investment in exchange for an equity stake of between 5 percent and 10 percent. Though SixThirty is St. Louis-based, all five of the selection companies are from outside of the St. Louis market, including one from Israel.
The companies are as follows:
1. Bridge Technologies: A Chicago-based company that has developed an automation software as a service platform for financial advisers in the registered investment adviser (RIA) market. Rasheed Hammouda heads the company.
2. CFX Markets: Another Chicago-based startup, it’s a company that serves as a secondary market for real estate investment trusts (REITs). Jordan Fishfield heads the company.
3. CogniCor: A San Fran-based company that has explored the Artificial Intelligence industry for enabling customer interaction to resolve queries, issues and lead generation via text or voice. Sindhu Joseph leaders the company.
4. Painless1099: A Buffalo-based startup that works to aid independent contractors by helping them to withhold their own taxes to save for tax season. Ace Callwood leads the startup.
5. PayKey: The Israeli startup, providing banks with technology to enable their clients to transfer money to their peers across social media platforms. Daniel Peled leads the company.
SixThirty has invested an impressive $2.5 million to date in startups and tech-based firms around the world. They have partnered with over 30 companies, and growing, intent on expanding their International portfolio to include only the most impressive tech ideas floating around the industry today. The companies they’re partnered with have gone on to raise at least $82 million in flow-on capital and create close to 200 jobs.
Stay tuned here for additional updates regarding SixThirty’s business moves this year.